Electricians for Rural, Farming and Coolstores
Bonnett’s electricians have extensive experience with a wide variety of agricultural electrical equipment.
Our team is experienced in trouble shooting, maintenance, repairs and installations. Working within a variety of industries around the Goulburn Valley – dairy farming, orchards and coolstores – our electricians have a broad range of knowledge and efficient in putting it to work.
Our electricians have experience with the following agricultural needs:
- Upgrades to shed and coolstores
- Design and provide light and power
- Installation of electrical systems and circuits
- Trouble-shooting, repairs and maintenance
- Control panels
- Wire and program VSDs
- Manufacture, install and distribution of switchboards
- Installation, repair and replacement of lights
- Installation of fans
- Installation of temperature control
- Repairs to equipment
24 – Hour Emergency Support
There is never a good time to lose power or for your electrical equipment to breakdown. Day or night our electricians are available 24/7 to keep your farm, dairy or coolstore going.